Kearney Page Warehouse Services
The Kearney Page Warehouse Services’ facility is located at 6030 Commerce Blvd. in Garden City, GA near the Georgia Port Authority’s Savannah Container Terminal allowing for efficient movement of cargo to and from the GPA. Through the CSX Railroad, our warehouse facility has rail direct rail service to/from many major manufacturing facilities and consumer markets (CSX Reference Map).
The KPWS management team has extensive operational experience managing high volume cross-dock programs. These programs generate significant value for our customers by reducing static inventory levels and improving supply-chain velocity. We also utilize the latest Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) to support our operations and to ensure the highest degree of supply chain visibility and control for our customers.
The KPWS services include:
- Container Drayage Services
- Transloading / cross-dock services (Ocean Container, truck and rail)
- Export consolidation and stuffing (FCL, LCL and LTL)
- Import Deconsolidation Services
- Commodity storage and distribution
- Rolled Paper Products
- Baled Cotton
- Bundled Lumber
- General Cargo
- RFID and Barcode scanning and UCC128 barcode label generation
- EDI capabilities
KPWS operates 107,000 square feet of rail served warehouse capacity with expansion capacity up to 398,000 square feet.
- Location:6030 Commerce Blvd., Garden City, GA 31408
- Near Hwy 21 and Hwy 307
- Within (1.5) miles of Georgia Port Authority Container port
- 394,539 sq. ft. Distribution warehouse
- 28’ to 30’ clear ceiling height
- 26 dock height loading doors, with levelers; with 1 ramp door
- Rail Served – CSX (CSX Reference Map)
- Sprinklered – 100% Wet system; monitored by central station
If you are interested in learning more about Kearney Page Warehouse Services or have any other questions, please Contact Us and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.